Goals Update: Week 4
A pretty good week:
1. Blogging. A super week. I’m really happy with my post this week, and thrilled with the amazing image I found on Flickr. Also, my piece about my fingers was featured on Huffington Post Gay Voices, which feels awesome.
2. Novel progress. Not bad. Three thousand words this week.
3. Weight Loss. I joined Jenny Craig this week, and am on day five of my first week of their diet. So far, so good. I’ve been really good about sticking to the meal plan, and the food isn’t bad. It’s better than I thought it would be, and although I’m eating a lot less than I’m used to, I’m not particularly hungry. (Hmm, could there be a hidden piece of wisdom there?)
4. Dermatologist. This is still a freebie until the end of September when my first appointment comes up.
5. Hair. Definitely time for a haircut. I still need to figure out a plan for what to do longer term, but I think that’s going to have to wait until after I’m working with the dermatologist. So I’m going to remove this goal from the goal updates for a while, since if it’s boring me, I’m sure it’s boring everyone else, too.
6. Exercise. Hmm … does shampooing the carpet count? Because I had to do that three times this week! Jordan, who hasn’t had a bathroom accident since May, has peed on the carpet three times, and twice he tried to hide it.