My next door neighbor just called to say that she and her husband saw my three-year-old trying to climb out his bedroom window last night after we put him to bed. “Don’t worry!” she said, “Frank was ready to catch him!” I guess it’s a good thing there are safety latches on the windows, and they only go up high enough for him to stick his arm out.
- RT @bourgeoisalien: stop retweeting bill kristol stop listening to david frum and stop thinking bush is now good because trump is bad they… 1 hour ago
- So this is a thing. twitter.com/tlrd/status/97… 4 hours ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: Too bad Cynthia Nixon isn’t running for police commissioner because she’d be great at reading people their [lowers desig… 4 hours ago
- RT @gaywonk: Still laughing about how we were supposed to take these people's "sincerely held religious beliefs" seriously during the gay m… 6 hours ago
- Hmm. I seem to have had a blocklist malfunction. I'm blocking accounts that I don't have any reason to block, some… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago