You would think, based on all the time I spend playing video games, that I might enjoy bringing my children to an arcade for a couple of hours on a Sunday afternoon. But you would be wrong. I hated arcades as a kid (I made an exception a few times to play the Ninja Turtles arcade game back in the day) and I still hate them now. But the boys had fun, and they earned enough tickets to bring home a stuffed, blue monkey and a deck of Red Socks cards. Wow!
- RT @bourgeoisalien: stop retweeting bill kristol stop listening to david frum and stop thinking bush is now good because trump is bad they… 2 hours ago
- So this is a thing. twitter.com/tlrd/status/97… 4 hours ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: Too bad Cynthia Nixon isn’t running for police commissioner because she’d be great at reading people their [lowers desig… 4 hours ago
- RT @gaywonk: Still laughing about how we were supposed to take these people's "sincerely held religious beliefs" seriously during the gay m… 6 hours ago
- Hmm. I seem to have had a blocklist malfunction. I'm blocking accounts that I don't have any reason to block, some… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago